Manhattan West offers comprehensive in-house tax services as part of its financial service platform. We expertly guide you through the nuances of the tax code and deliver robust ideas for responsible tax management.
Our tax advisors have over a decade of tax compliance and planning experience and are dedicated to working side by side with clients and their advisors to achieve customized financial goals.
- Preparation, review and filing of annual income tax returns for Personal and Trusts
- Review of prior year returns for errors and missed opportunities
- Filing amended returns when needed
- Form 1099 preparation and filing
- Representation before the IRS and other taxing authorities upon examination
- Timely responding to IRS notices and inquiries
- Applying strategies to reduce or eliminate assessed penalties
- Quarterly income tax projections to avoid underpayment of estimated tax penalties, while optimizing cash flow
- Advising on creation of the most tax efficient entity for your business or investments
Our tax advisors have over a decade of tax compliance and planning experience and are dedicated to working side by side with clients and their advisors to achieve their financial goals.
- Consulting related real estate investments and the benefits afforded to taxpayers.
- Consulting related to equity compensation packages (e.g., stock options, restricted stock, RSUs, employee stock purchase plans).
- Consulting related to wealth transfer and wealth preservation.
- Consulting related to retirement plans and the associated tax benefits.
- Consulting related to residency issues to avoid pitfalls that could result in examination by state taxing authorities.
- Consulting related to Section 1202 qualified small business stock.
- Consulting related to charitable giving to maximize tax savings.
- Annual face-to-face meetings to discuss planning opportunities, potential future transactions, and review of your personal balance sheet.